Your membership in Minnesota Brownfields assists with supporting the high-quality programs and unique events offered throughout the year. Corporate, government, and non-profit organizations can join together to provide the needed financial support that is vital to Minnesota Brownfields long-term goals of educating diverse stakeholders involved in property cleanup and reuse, removing barriers to efficient redevelopment, and promoting best brownfield cleanup and redevelopment practices, programs and policies.
Join Minnesota Brownfields by clicking the "Join Now" button next to the preferred type below. For additional information on becoming a member contact Megan Dobberstein.
By joining Minnesota Brownfields, you are well represented among some of the finest companies and organizations in the state of Minnesota. Each member recognizes the important role the corporate, public and non-profit communities play in supporting brownfield redevelopment throughout the state. View where our members are located here. Check out our 2022 Year In Review , so see what we accomplished in 2022.
Members receive business development and educational opportunities, exclusive marketing benefits, access to become a Gap Financing Program Approved Contractor, professional networking, early information on brownfield local, state and federal policy initiatives, and direct interaction with key government and non-profit leaders.
- Special invitations to members-only events throughout the year for engaging with industry partners and public policy leaders
- Discounts to Minnesota Brownfields Events and Educational Forum Registrations, including the annual ReScape Awards Gala and the State of Brownfields
- Endorsements and promotions in digital, electronic and social media communications
- Listing in the Members-Only directory on the website and in the monthly Minnesota Brownfields e-newsletter
- Access to Minnesota Brownfields research, digital programming, case studies and industry updates
- Access to the Brownfield Gap Financing Program and becoming an approved contractor in the program
- Opportunity to post job opportunities on the Minnesota Brownfields Website
- Listing on the Member Professional Service Directory (Platinum Executives, Gold Leader, Silver Supporter, Bronze Partner, Public Section, Non-Profit Organizations and One Person Company)
- Access to Members Only Resources/Section of the website